We all know the importance of a good education to a child’s future. The Star Student Program provides a reward for your top achievers. Our Fundraiser Night gives you unlimited donation possibilities coupled with a program that takes very little work on your part.
Star Student Program
- Partner schools can request Star Student Free Meal Certificates to give students to honor the grades received on a report card at the end of a grading period. The certificate will also work for attendance, citizenship, or leadership achievements.
- Each congratulatory certificate can be customized by the teacher or administrator. The certificate applauds the hard work it took for the student to earn this reward and encourages them to keep up the good work. An attached card is good for a free kid’s meal at Country Cookin.
- Schools will be resupplied with kits upon request to give to all their top achievers.
To order a supply of certificates for your school, CLICK HERE and fill out the form on the bottom of the page. (Please allow at least 2 weeks to process your order. Certificates are sent out UPS - no P.O. Boxes, please.)
Elementary Schools can raise funds for their PTA or special school projects with our easy Fundraiser Nights. This program is very easy for any school volunteer to run successfully...all you need to do is spread the word and distribute flyers to your school families. Your families dine on a designated night and you get a donation of 20% of their pre-tax total. You may hold two fundraisers each school year.
How it works:
- Contact your local Country Cookin to book a fundraiser night. The General Manager will provide a list of available dates and you choose the one that works best for your school.
- You tell your school families that the date chosen is "Your School Name Night at Country Cookin" and encourage them to dine with us that night.
- We provide you with flyers and stickers to advertise the event.
- At the event, families turn in flyers at the register to show that they are part of the school group. Please note: flyers may not be distributed in the restaurant or in the parking lot.
- We total up the receipts collected and send them to our corporate office for processing.
- We send you a donation for 20% of the pre-tax total of your receipts.
To maximize your donation:
- Spread the word! Include the date and information about the event in the school newsletter and website from the time you pick the date. The more you remind people, the better your participation will be.
- Send flyers home with students two weeks before the event.
- Send flyers and/or stickers home with students the day of the event.
To download the forms to run this program, CLICK HERE.