Middle & High Schools
With the rising costs of extracurricular activities at the Middle and High School levels, we wanted to provide a fundraising option to help reduce those costs.
Our Fundraiser Nights can help your school group earn a 20% donation based on the pre-tax total your school's families spend at Country Cookin on a pre-determined night. The more families participate, the bigger the donation you receive. This program is very easy for any school volunteer to run successfully...all you need to do is spread the word and distribute flyers to your school families. You may hold two fundraisers per group/club each school year.
How it works:
- Contact your local Country Cookin to book a fundraiser night. The General Manager will provide a list of available dates and you choose the one that works best for your school.
- You tell your school families that the date chosen is "Your School Name Night at Country Cookin" and encourage them to dine with us that night.
- We provide you with flyers to advertise the event.
- At the event, families turn in flyers at the register to show that they are part of the school group. Please note: flyers may not be distributed in the restaurant or in the parking lot.
- We total up the receipts collected and send them to our corporate office for processing.
- We send you a donation for 20% of the pre-tax total of your receipts.
To maximize your donation:
- Spread the word! Include the date and information about the event in the school newsletter and website from the time you pick the date. The more you remind people, the better your participation will be.
- Send flyers home with students two weeks before the event.
- Send flyers home with students the day of the event.
To download the forms to run this program, CLICK HERE.